eHealth Nigeria is looking for passionate Software Engineers to become part of the team. Our Software Engineers will demonstrate leadership/management skills and have strong programming skills.
Our team has several areas of focus and we look for developers that have any of the following programming language experience JAVA, PHP, PYTHON, RUBY. Additionally we look for team members that can develop tools for mobile phones and SMS-based systems.
- Python/DJango, PHP, Ruby/Rails, Java
- Database (MySQL)
- Version Control System (VCS) – Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Mobile Phone programming – SMS services, Android, Java (J2ME)
Current and Ongoing Projects for Software Engineers
- RapidSMS – Python/DJango based web-application that can collect and disseminate data using SMS. Used in the collection of field reports from health workers.
- OpenMRS (Medical Records System) – Java/Tomcat based web-application that manages health records at various facilities to improve management of patients data, support decision making for clinicians, and provide health officials for timely public health information.
- Men’s Health Network Nigeria (MHNN) – PHP/MySQL based web application that provides interactive health information via the web and SMS.
Method of Application
eHealth Nigeria only takes the brightest applicants with a strong desire for knowledge. If you think that’s you, visit: http://ehealthafrica.org/opportunities/