Intel Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Field Application Engineer.
Job Title: Field Application Engineer – 702577
Job Category: Marketing
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: College Graduate
Posting Date: Jan 15, 2013
Apply Before: May 29, 2013
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application. Develop a clear understanding of Intel’s business practices including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics. During customer’s product design, responsible for design assistance including on-site visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products. Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts. Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use. Understand competitor’s strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination. Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product. Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success. Provide training and account strategy support for distributors. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for articulating our technology vision across client (including smartphones and tablets as well as desktop and mobile clients) and server platforms at our customers ranging from retailers, MNCs, channel OEMs, distributors, enterprise and government end users including Telecom. Through time they will be viewed as a technical consultant for their accounts business needs. He or she will define with the account teams design and technology targets and will develop engagement strategies to influence their roadmap direction.
- Must have graduated with a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering,
- Fluent in English both in oral and written communication,
- Must be able to travel worldwide frequently,
- Ability to work in teams including people from various departments like marketing, sales, business development managers, market development managers, software specialists,
- Superior communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to deliver technical demonstrations, answer technical questions and articulate technical features of Intel products,
- High level of understanding of Intel Architecture and products,
- Medium level of understanding of different computing usage models, i.e. hand held systems, tablets, mobile platforms, Desktop manageability and virtualization, Servers, High Performance Computing, etc.
- Basic understanding of Operating Systems (Windows
- , Linux
- , Android
- , Chrome
- , etc.)
Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel’s expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
Posting Statement: N/AJob Segments: Application Engineering, Telecom, Telecommunications, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Technology
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should: Click Here To Apply Online