The Onstream Group invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the job position of Schedule Interface Engineer ONSTREAM Group is a leading international project & technical recruitment service specialist for the oil & gas, shipping, Maritime, Petrochemical and Energy sector. “To deliver on our promise of consistent, high quality client service worldwide”
ONSTREAM – A smart solution dedicated to delivering an extensive range of services for your company whatever your needs. Our experience ranges from oilfield exploration to offshore drilling, to plant maintenance and project logistics for both short-term and long-term projects.
Founded in 1978, ONSTREAM originally developed and established itself independently in 1989 from the SBM Group. Since its birth, the ONSTREAM Group has always worked with the world’s largest and most well known clients and is very proud to be able to boast a high profile client portfolio and a highly successful dedicated and experienced global team.
The ONSTREAM Group acquired ASC International in 2007; this acquisition has allowed us to become a truly worldwide organisation bringing together operations in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, West Africa, The Former CIS, North and South America, Australasia, Russian Federation and the Middle East.
We pride ourselves on providing not just manpower, but individuals with the experience, reliability, skills, technical training and knowledge required both on an impromptu basis as well as a long-term basis.
ONSTREAM global presence ensures we can provide the people and the tools you need quickly and professionally wherever your project is based.
We, at ONSTREAM, know that many oil and Gas fields are located in remote and sometimes dangerous areas, and we work hard to ensure our contractors are well looked after and in good hands.
Job Title: Schedule Interface Engineer
The job holder is responsible for and accountable:
• Consolidating, control and coordinating all the planning related to Interfaces and interface deliverables associated to all project contracts.
• Ensuring that all package activities related to interfaces are correctly planned and performed throughout the whole project duration in accordance with the initial plan.
• Focusing on the package schedule and identification at all times any area of concern related to interfaces (critical path, clashes, early start).
• Ensuring availability at all times of updated and accurate package interface scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation.
• Handle interface reporting from packages to the central organization of PROJECT.
In particular the job holder will
• Elaborate, update and revise the interface schedules and interface deliverables registers.
• Elaborate and revise the package planning addressing interfaces progress measurement procedures and documents.
• Follow closely the activities and interrogate the contractor planning engineer(s) on the interface subjects.
• Monitor closely the contractor’s execution schedule and progress reports on all subjects affecting interfaces.
• Feedback to contractor on the areas of concern and active contribution to eventual recovery planning activities.
• Check and comment on the contractor’s procedures, schedules and methodology for interface deliverables.
• Provide assistance to the Interface & MOC Manager and Package Interface Leaders for all matters related to the interface planning & progress reporting as well as analyses and simulations of new schedules with impact on interface deliverables.
• Participate in reviews and technical audits on planning & progress activities, addressing interfaces among packages.
• Provide detailed and accurate interface monthly progress reporting to be incorporated into the monthly project report.
• Prepare weekly and monthly interface package reports and handle their distribution.
• Assist Planning Leader for integration of Interface Deliverables schedule into overall project integrated schedule
• Support the Freight Forward contractor Leader in planning duly in advance the collection, shipping, custom clearance and delivery of Company items to the receiving contractor.
The job holder will have at least 8 years of experience in the industry (although preferably with practice of Oil & Gas industry for offshore and relating to the context of large international subsea projects) including experience as project or site planner, including possibly construction / fabrication site experience). Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices.
Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6), MS Project.
Excellent command of written and spoken English; good communication skills
Application Deadline: 13-02-2013
How To Apply
Visit Official Job Site To Apply Online: http://www.onstreamgroup.com/vacancies/vacancy-schedule-interface-engineer-485379-31.html