The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the job position of Quantity Surveyors I on the INEC Recruitment Portal. INEC is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants in furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity.
In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
→ Fault findings
→ Articulation of possible remedies
→ Routine maintenance
→ Estimation and preparation of bills
→ Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. B.Sc Quantity Survey
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.