The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the job position of Registration Area Officers II & III on the INEC Recruitment Portal. INEC is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants in furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity.
In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
→ General data management in respect of a given Registration Area.
→ Maintains the record of Registered Voters in each of the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
→ Compiles an Update of Register / Record of voters in the Polling Unit of the Registration Area with respect to deaths, change of residence / Polling Unit, etc.
→ Identifies the precise locations of each Polling Unit and Collation Center in the Registration Area.
→ Issues permanent / temporary / duplicate cards to voters as approved.
→ Manages the RAC during electoral exercises.
→ Monitoring activities and any other assignment.EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. B.Sc, B.A and HND, NCE in all Disciplines
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Computer literacy is an added Advantage
iv. Candidates be Prepare to work at LG/ Registration Area Levels
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.