The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for massive recruitment into the job vacant positions in the Commission. In order for the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to achieve its mandate of providing a functional National Identity Management System for Nigeria, NIMC intends to recruit the best available talents to fill the following positions within the commission. Jobs are listed below according to the Departmental Structure of the Commission.
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Act 2007 provides for the establishment of the NIMC, its functions, powers, establishment of the National Identity Database, assignment and use of General Multi-purpose cards, and the National Identification Number (NIN). The Act also provides the Commission with powers to make regulations connected with its functions. The NIMC Act 2007 provides the repeal of the law that created the former Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR) and the transfer of its assets and liabilities to the NIMC.
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Roles & Positions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should supply the following information:
To view a job detail on the NIMC Recruitment Portal, http://www.nimcjobs.com/ViewJobRoles.aspx, click on the “View Detail” link to the right of the particular job position. A pop-up window, containing a detailed description of the selected job roles, would guide you through the role profile and basic requirements. Once you are done checking the detailed description of the position, click the “Close” button on the pop up window to close it.
To apply for a position, click on the “Apply” link at the extreme end of the job position. You will be re-directed immediately to the application “START JOB APPLICATION” page. If you are not comfortable with the selected job position, you can click the “Job Positions” link at the top of the page, from which you will be re-directed back to the Job Position page once again.
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com. Live Complaint Form can also be completed on the website: www.nimcjobs.com/livecomment.aspx.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2012