The Oyo State Government, through the Ministry of Environment and Habitat invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the positions of Environmental Health Technologists and other related posts in the service of Oyo State Government.
Job Title: Environmental Health Technologists
- Diploma certificate in school of Hygiene or school of Health Technology
- Diploma of West African Health Examination Board (WAHEB)
- And must be a registered member of Environment Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON)
- HND Urban and Regional Planning from a reputable Polytechnic
- HND Science Laboratory Technology and other related courses from a reputable Polytechnic or any other tertiary Institutions
The salaries of Environment Health Technologist are in line with the existing state approved CONMESS and CONHESS respectively.
Method of Application
All interested applicants are to obtain the application form the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Oyo State Ministry of Environment and Habitat, Secretariat, Ibadan, through payment of a sum of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000:O0) only intoGovernment Revenue Account CODE: 4020150 at any bank of their choice.