Nestle Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified graduates for Nestle Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013. Nestle Nigeria Plc is a Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting Graduate Trainees.
Nestle Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013
Job Position: Graduate Trainees
Department: Graduate Trainees
Who we are:
Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday.
Who we want:
Exceptionally intelligent and energetic fresh graduates with a strong drive for excellence in our “Special Graduate Trainee Scheme”.
This is a distinct program designed to hire top-notch intelligent graduates who will be drilled and turned into astute business managers over a period of time.
- Minimum of 7 credits at one sitting in ‘O’ level
- B.SC in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil); Biological & Chemical Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry); Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, Social Sciences,(Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Minimum of 7 credits at one sitting in “O” level
- Numerate skills
- Goal driven, highly numerate, Must have completed NYSC (not earlier than 2011) Communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
06 February 2013