The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 is still in progress.
Below are the steps for everyone to follow:
- Log on to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/select
- Click “Start application” button below
- Click on your preferred agency
- Fill out the form by providing all the requested information
- Click on “Save & Preview” button
- Review saved application for accuracy (Note: You will not be able to edit your application once payment is made)
- Keep your application number safely for future use
- Click on Proceed to payment
- Click on Pay now button (This will direct you to the payment platform page)
- Print payment slip and take it to the bank for payment
- Be sure to collect your validation number from the bank after payment
- Return to the portal to print out your payment acknowledgment slip
Bank Option: Select this option if you wish to pay at any of the designated bank. Print out the acknowledgment and take along with as it contains details of the payment to be made.
eWallet Option: Select this option if you have an existing eWallet Account (login credentials) on Pay4me with adequate funds to cover the payment required.
Note that you will also need your 4 digits PIN number to complete the payment process.
Card Option (Interswitch – Master Card Naira and Verve/ VISA Card): Select this option if you intend paying with any of the card types mentioned above.
On being prompted to login, click on Yahoo, Google or Facebook Icon and follow the instructions.
After payment with any of the payment options selected, a successful Payment Receipt will be issued out to you containing the Validation Number.
Log on back to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site and click on the Acknowledgment Slip tab http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/acknowledgment and enter Application ID and Validation Number respectively.
If you are faced with any difficulties, please contact the following with issue details
Pay4me: email@example.com (Payment Issues)
Drexel Technologies: firstname.lastname@example.org (Application or Validation issues)
Note that the eWallet and card options has been disabled temporarily but will be up by 18th
September 2013. But as today (23rd Sept. 2013), It seems the CDFIPB site is still having payment processing issues, because this information is still displayed on the site:
“Dear valued applicants, please note that our payment processor is experiencing technical difficulties and as such you may encounter payment problems. Please bear with us while we work with them to fix the problem quickly.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.”
jobsandscholarship.com wishes all the candidates applying Best of luck.