The Federal Medical Centre, Asaba invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the job positions bellow:
1.) Consultants (Specialists in:
Internal Medicine: – Pulmonology, Cardiology, Renal, and Infectious diseases, Opthalmology, ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Haematology, Chemical Pathology, Microbiology, Dentistry – (Paedodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Oral Pathology and Maxillofacial Surgery).
- MBBS/BDS degree and Fellowship in appropriate specialty, evidence of registration with MDCN and current practicing license.
2.) Medical Officers / Dental Officers / Registrars
Specialists in: Internal Medicine, Obs. and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Family Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry.
- MBBS/BDS degree and Primary in appropriate specialty
- B.Pharm in a recognized University.
- BSc. Physiotherapy from a recognized University
- BSc. Radiography from a recognized University
6.) Biomedical Engineers
- B.Sc./HND (Biomedical Engineering) from a recognized Institution.
- Qualifications: B.Sc. (Anatomy) from a recognized University.
- BSc. (Physiology) from a recognized University
9.) Analytical Chemists
- B.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) from a recognized University
- BSc. (Microbiology) from a recognized University.
11.) Environmental Health Officers
- B.Sc/HND (Environmental Science/1chnoloIgy) from a recognized Institution.
12.) Nursing Officers
- B.Sc. (Nursing), R.N./R.M. and or Post-Basic Nursing
- Certificate/Diploma in the underlisted fields:
- Accident and Emergency Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Renal Nursing, Pen-Op. Nursing, and Anaesthetic Nursing.
- Candidates must also be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and possess current practicing license.
- Candidates with Post-basic Nursing certificate will be given preference.
13.) Medical Physicists
- B.Sc. Physics and Postgraduate qualification in Medical Physics from a recognized University.
14.) Dental Technologists/Asst Dental Technologists
- B.Sc./HND in Dental Technology course from a recognized University/ approved Health Institution.
15.) Dental Therapists
- B.Sc./HND in Dental Therapy/Hygiene from a recognized University/ approved Health Institution.
16.) Dental Technicians
- Certificate in Dental Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
17.) Plaster Technicians
- Certificate in Plaster Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
18.) Darkroom Technicians
- Certificate in Darkroom Technician course from an approved Health Institution.
NOTE: Where applicable, candidates are to show evidence of registration with appropriate regulatory bodies, current practicing license and NYSC discharge certificate.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
Asaba, Delta State.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2013.