Microsoft Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Architect-BI & Applications. – Are you ready to shift your primary focus from being the expert with a single product, technology, or solution space to growing broad integration skills across multiple technologies in extremely complex environments? Want to connect the solutions you envision to the business and measure impact to the bottom line of the company? Interested in leveraging your abstract thinking skills and employing strong architectural process skills to create innovative solutions for the largest organizations in the world? Want to advice the local practice on the lighthouse projects they should be involved in? Are you interested in having first-hand knowledge of the roadmaps for the broadest and most innovative technology stack available in today and tomorrow’s marketplace?
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, Serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement.
Job Title: Architect-BI & Applications
Job ID: 816140-97566
Job Category: Services & Consulting
Division: Services & Support
Location: Lagos, NG
The Presales Architect in Enterprise Services is involved in risk management for the practice as well as the entire IT lifecycle but is most critical during pre-sales, discovery, proposal and design phases, with broad focus around enterprise, industry, platform and solutions. Duties include:
- Providing customer guidance during product and services sales cycle
- Playing a vital part in business strategy by providing internal practice management risk assessment and proposal development
- Driving successful solution deployments by ensuring proper business value and customer/partner satisfaction through Quality Assurance
- Growing the business through mentoring, talent pipeline development, and community evangelism
- Driving operational excellence and innovation
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 8-10 years related IT experience.
- Work experience should involve pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Must have a proven record of delivering business value.
- Some business process and people management skills or related experience required.
- Role Specific Characteristics May Include
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have industry leading breadth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply Online