Eterna (Oil & Gas) Nigeria Plc is a quoted public limited integrated energy company engages in the manufacturing and sale of lubricating oils, importation and bulk/retail sale of petroleum products including PMS, AGO, LPFO, base oils, bitumen and export of lubricants/fuels, bunkering, Gas distribution and marketing (LPG and NG), Offshore and Onshore oil services, Gas Processing,
equipment supply services and other engineering and technical services for the energy industry. Eterna Plc is looking for
Distributors in various states of the federation
Job Title: Distributor
Job Locations: Abuja, Zamfara, Yobe, Taraba, Sokoto, Rivers, Plateau, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, and Ogun states.
* Distributors will sale and market Eterna Plc products and services including PMS, AGO, LPFO, base oils, bitumen, lubricants, etc.
* Clarify the Rights and Obligations to the Client as to the Sale of the Products Preventive Maintenance Coverage of the Guarantee Correct use of the Product.
* Inspections according to Company Instructions.
Job Qualification and Requirements:
* Evidence of duly registered business/certificate of incorporation
Company/business profile showing contact details, recent experience in lubricant sales and competence Existing retail network, warehouse space and available sub-distributors
* Initial minimum investment of N4 million.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should scan and email the Application letter and the required documents to: email@example.com
30th April, 2012.
Jobs in Nigeria: