FHI 360 is recruiting to fill the position of Program Officer at Borno
Job Title: Program Officer
Req ID: 3495
- The State Program Officer will work with the State Program Manager to provide oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all FHI 360 Nigeria activities in the assigned state.
- Provide support to the state office and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting
- Assist in developing and overseeing execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and close out of all SIDHAS IAs’ sub agreements
- Assist in ensuring that FHI 360 delivers on all its promises to donors and other stakeholders (achieve set targets, deliver quality services).
- Assist in monitoring and enforcing compliance with donor and FHI 360 policies by the state office and IAs.
- Give support in ensuring appropriate monitoring of sub grants to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals
- Assist in guiding and supporting the state office and IAs in establishing sound management systems to ensure cohesive implementation of project activities.
- BS/BA in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2013