Halliburton Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified graduates for its Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013. Since 1919, Halliburton has been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services.
With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
To fuel our growth, we have immediate need for Trainee Engineers
Job Title: Entry Level Engineer – TCP
Location: Port Harcourt
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Assists in the delivery of Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) services.
- Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post job analysis.
- Participates in developmental programs to accelerate learning.
- Requires ability to interpret well site data.
- Typical requirements include a degree in Engineering.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.
This is the entry level position for this discipline and requires Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Geology, Geophysics, Geosciences
- Mathematics, Physics
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
All applications should be submitted through our recruitment website. These must contain the following: CV, Cover Letter, NYSC Certificate, copy of relevant degree certificates, WAEC/GCE/SSCE Certifcate.
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2013