IBM – Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Client IT Architect. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
We are recruiting for the following
Job Title: Client IT Architect – Nigeria
Job ID: S_D0548471
- Employees in this role develop, through direct customer contact, an effective, ongoing business relationship with their major small and medium business clients in one or more industry segments.
- They identify opportunities, provide solutions to their business needs and improve their business and financial performance.
- Employees in this role require knowledge of the availability and use of all available marketing resources.
- Select and prioritize the highgrowth and value revenue opportunities
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales and marketing teams
- Develop client ebusiness propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Select the appropriate offerings that will meet client’s business objectives
- Select territory distribution channels for solution delivery, with Territory Partner Management.
- Identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet territory objectives
- Accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, IBM revenue and profit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Manage Client Relationships
- At least 5 years experience in Lead in Setting Technical Direction
- English: Fluent
- At least 8 years experience in Manage Client Relationships
- At least 8 years experience in Lead in Setting Technical Direction
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2013