Louis Berger Group Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Assistant Project Manager for Site Works Port Lekki (Nigeria).
The Louis Berger Group is an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture, program and construction management, environmental planning and science, and economic development services. For nearly 60 years, we have been a devoted and trusted partner to U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies; national, provincial, and local governments; multilateral institutions; and commercial industry. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
Around the world, we operate with a commitment to integrity and hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics, quality, and accountability. From our president to our teams in the field, we share a genuine sense of respect and stewardship for the places where we work and the people whose lives we impact.
The Louis Berger Group is one of 10 firms that make up Berger Group Holdings. With a resource base of 6,000 dedicated employees and affiliate employees in more than 50 countries, we are able to respond to local conditions while providing clients with the technical resources and rapid response capabilities of a leading global organization.
Assistant Project Manager for Site Works Port Lekki
· Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Must be a Registered Engineer
· At least 10 years of experience in construction and contract management- preferably in ports
· Regional work experience a strong plus
Position responsibilities include:
• Conduct day-to-day review of ongoing construction works.
• Recommend improvements and changes in construction practices and methods.
• Plan, direct, organize and control project technical activities, under the direction of the Deputy Project Manager (Construction).
• Ensure that any technical/engineering matters are managed in an expeditious, cautious, and professional manner
• Attend site meetings, working in coordination with the Client and as their representative to assist and exchange all relevant information, quantities, communicate job progress, and resolve any concerns
• Supervise and direct as required other assigned technical staff in the performance of their responsibilities
• Prepare monthly/weekly/daily reports as required.
• Provide additional technical and managerial support to the Deputy Project Manager (Construction) at site and Home Office Supervision and support staff as required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opening, please click here to forward your resume through our Human Resource System. If you have difficulty using our resume system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept resumes via email.