Louis Berger Group, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Port Construction Site Manager (Nigeria) (3971)
Position: Port Construction Site Manager
Project Location: Lekki (60 km east of Lagos, Nigeria)
Education: Bachelor’s or Masters in Civil Engineering (preferably with a PE or equivalent)
Experience: At least 20 years in the area of marine works construction supervision
This position will be responsible for:
• Day to day review of construction
• Recommendations for changes and improvements
• Responsible for planning, directing, organizing and controlling the technical activities on the project, under the direction of the project director
• Responsible to ensure that any technical/engineering matters are managed in an expeditious, cautious, and professional manner
• Attend site meetings, working in coordination with the Client and as their representative to assist and exchange all relevant information, quantities, communicate job progress, and resolve any concerns
• Supervise and direct as required other assigned technical staff in the performance of their responsibilities
• Prepare monthly/weekly/daily reports as required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opening, please click here to forward your resume through our Human Resource System. If you have difficulty using our resume system, please email email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept resumes via email.