Nestle Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Field Sales Manager – Nestle Waters
Job Title: Field Sales Manager – Nestle Waters
Job Reference: FSMNW2013
Responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestlé products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory. To ensure Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestlé products in all relevant outlets in the assigned Sales Area through distributor salesmen
- Enforce the Nestle Leadership Principles and Business Ethics
- Pre-sell to High Volume Outlets ( wholesalers, big supermarkets and pharmacy) and ensure that stocks are delivered by distributor delivery man within 24 hours
- Submit weekly/monthly activity report to Regional Sales Manager
- Establish coverage plan for distributor in assigned territory
- Ensure distributor operates within the assigned territory and sell at recommended prices
- Proper route planning for the distributor sales forces
- Ensure Route plan and call frequency are strictly adhered to
- Regular updates of relevant outlets as captured by distributor salesmen
- Agree on Daily/weekly/monthly sales targets with the distributor sales forces and monitored
- Ensure distributors salesmen use/submit working documents on or before due dates.
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly.
- Manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with Nestle and distributor
- Responsible for the selection/recruitment of Distributor Salesmen
- Use of merchandising tools to maximise sales.
- Effective Distribution of POS Material
- B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit)
- Must have 2 -3 years experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Good Supervisory & Leadership Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2013