Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Business Development Officer. NMTL is the leading manufacturer of machine tools machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment
Nigerian Machine Tools Limited seeks to engage purpose driven and result oriented persons to fill the below vacant position and facilitate the Successful repositioning and expansion process in our Oshogbo plant
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Assist the company in establishing and expanding business opportunity by providing information on local market, international market, establish contacts, business tool and funding opportunities
- Undertake direct industry research and economic market analysis to determine economic development as well as provide recommendations on new products and business opportunities
- Help create business development industry database -Develop opportunity for seminars and presentation by Nigeria Machine tools
- Prepare and maintain information requested by potential investors
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management or related disciplines with 5 years of progressive experience in directly related area and proven ability to establish, prioritize and accomplish goals.
- Strong attention to detail and proven written and presentation skills is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only comprehensive e-copy of job active CVs in Microsoft word format to:firstname.lastname@example.org, Indicating the position and reference number on the TOP RIGHT corner of the e-CV’s
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2013.