Unilever Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of SHE Officer. Unilever Nigeria Plc - Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: SHE Officer
Job Number: 130006PW
Shift: Day Job
Dept: Supply Chain
Locations: Nigeria-Ogun State-Agbara-Agbara – NSD (Powders)
- Ensure finished products for distributions to all regions/KDs are within specification.
- Ensure that stock at the DC conform to the quality standard as well to ensure risk/hazard are being spotted, and put into control
- Ensure good house keeping is maintain especially in food location at the DC
- Do a work around in the warehouse to check the state/position of stock.
- Ensure stock segregation good stock separated from damaged stock is done properly in the DC
- Monitor delivery operation so to ensure only sound stock are allow to the warehouse.
- Ensure prompt escalation/handling of quality issues.
- Monitor/supervise loading operation to make sure sub-standard stock are not loaded out /release to trade
- Hygiene audit of trucks at point of loading/offloading
- Monitor/supervise sorting activities on BBGS ex-Ghana/CIV before the stocks are made available for sales.
- Picking and prompt despatch of samples to appropriate factory for analysis prior to trade release
- Monitor/supervise repacking activities (damaged stock) in readiness to make the stock available for sales before the expiration period.
- Monitor/report DC stock age analysis to facilitate prompt Mgt. actions
- Issuing out weekly BBGS delivery/final sorting report for compilation
- Issuing out monthly BBGS delivery/final sorting report to reporting managers
- Issue out Month-end Quality report.
- Co-ordinate weekly safety talk every Thursday at 8:15am-9:00am
- Organise/ conduct fire evacuation procedure
- Carry out regular process audit at the DC
- A ND in Science related courses
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in product quality and warehousing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Quality training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2013.