The United Cement Company of Nigeria Limited UNICEM invites applications from interested fresh Graduates for recruitment into its Graduates Trainee Programme. UNICEM is a leading manufacturer of cement in Nigeria with our ultra-modern factory at Mfamosing in Cross River State is inviting application from young engineering graduates of Cross River State origin for a Training programme in the company.
This programme is a one year and six-month Graduate Trainee Programme in our company designed to equip the trainees with requisite skills necessary to play leadership roles in the manufacturing sector of the Nigerian economy and deeper grounding in the field of engineering in any Industry similar to ours. Placement in the employment of our company is however dependent on the existence of vacancies.
- Young university graduates in the field of Mechanical, electrical electronics and Chemical engineering with a minimum of second class lower degree should apply.
- Such persons should possess the West African School Certificate or it’s equivalent with credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry secured at one sitting.
- Applicants are expected to show aptitude for good team playing, problem solving, dedication and good leadership skills.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old at last birthday.
- Previous industrial experience is not necessary.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application with a current CV, copies of relevant certificates, day time telephone number and e-mail address to:
The Training Manager,
United Cement Company Limited
1, Spring Road, Diamond Hill
P.M.B. 1017 calabar,
Cross River State.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2012.