The Nigerian Army invites applications for Recruitment for 69 Regular Recruits Intake 2013.
ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY 69 REGULAR RECRUITS INTAKE 2013 FOR NON TRADESMEN/WOMEN
This to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 69 Regular Recruits Intake 2012 has commenced and will close on 22nd January 2013. Interested candidates are advised to apply online by following the steps below:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 18th February 2013,
- Male and female applicants must not be less than 1.65 and 1.56 metres respectively.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 18 February 2013.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the exam venue on the date of the exam.
The Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the duly completed form (printed from this online portal).
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Online Registration Scratch Card purchased during the screening exercise.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
- Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should follow the following steps:
Step 1: Buy Access-Card at the cost of One thousand naira (N 1,000) only from any Unity Bank or Union Bank Branch next to you
Step 2: Register with your Access-Card Serial Number and PIN to create an account: Click here to register
Step 3: Log in to your account with your Username and Password
Step 4: Complete the application form and submit online.
Step 5: Print out the form and come along with it and the scratch card to the designated recruitment centres.
Zonal Grouping and Recruitment Dates and Venues
Applicants are advised to
- Note their states of origin and to report to the relevant venues for the screening exercise as indicated below.
- Adhere strictly to the dates scheduled for their states.
- Attend the recruitment exercise with the scratch card used for on-line registration along with other required documents.
Geo-political Zones, States and their Recruitment Centres
1.) SOUTH WEST
Lagos, Ondo and Ogun – Headquarters, 35 Artillery Brigade, Abeokuta
Oyo, Osun, and Ekiti – Headquarters, 2 Division Fajuyi, Adekunle Cantonment, Ibadan
2.) SOUTH EAST
Abia, Imo – Headquarters 34, Artillery Brigade, Obinze Barracks, Owerri
Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra – Headquarters, 82 Division Enugu,
3.) NORTH CENTRAL
Niger, Kogi, and Kwara – Headquarters, 22 Brigade, Sobi Barracks, Ilorin
Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, and FCT – Headquarters, Nigerian Army School of Military Engineers, Makurdi
4.) NORTH WEST
Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, and Kebbi – Headquarters, 1 Brigade, Sokoto
Katsina, Kaduna, and Jigawa – Headquarters, 1 Division, Kaduna
5.) NORTH EAST
Adamawa, Taraba, and Borno – Headquarters, 23 Brigade, Yola
Bauchi, Yobe, and Gombe – Headquarters, 33 Artillery Brigade, Bauchi
6.) SOUTH SOUTH
Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Rivers – Headquarters, 13 Brigade, Calabar
Edo, Delta, and Bayelsa – Headquarters, 4 Brigade, Benin
The Dates for the Recruitment Exercise will be announced later
Note: Successful candidates at the recruitment exercise will proceed directly to the Nigerian Army Depot, Zaria to commence training