Chevron Nigeria Limited invites applications from qualified candidates for employment as Earth Scientist – Graduate Level. These positions will he initially located in Lagos. The company also provides career opportunities to its workforce in other Chevrons worldwide operations.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, including Nigeria.
Chevron is committed to sound environmental and safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in The Chevron Way which expresses our vision “to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance”.
If you are interested in becoming a valued employee of Chevron Nigeria Limited, a company that provides excellent career opportunities and welfare packages, this opportunity awaits you! Will you join us?
Job Title: Earth Scientist – Graduate Level
Ref No: 2013-ES-01
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Geology or Geophysics
- Demonstrable skills in geologic mapping and interpretation principles; log correlation and sound seismic interpretation capabilities
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- One (1) – Two (2) years relevant: post degree work experience (includes National Youth Service experience).
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
Monday 8th July, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses. Applicants who miss test invitations because of non functional phone numbers/emails will not be given further considerations.
- Only short-listed candidates will he contacted and invited for test.
- Hard copy and multiple applications for a position would not be entertained.