Conoil Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Depot Executives. Conoil Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry. We are engaged in the marketing of refined petroleum products (Diesel/Petrol/Aviation Turbine Kerosene), manufacturing and marketing of high-quality lubricants and chemicals for domestic and industrial use. We are reputed for our unwavering commitment to excellent products and service delivery for maximal customer satisfaction.
In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa’s leading petroleum products marketing company, we need vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to re-invigorate our team across the country.
Job Title: Depot Executives
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure superior edge in business activities amongst competitors.
- Monitor products movement / delivery to appropriate destination.
- Ensure conformity with processes and procedures on products
- A Bachelors degree (minimum of Second Class Upper division) obtained full time from a reputable university in any field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Depot Operations Department of a reputable company in the downstream sector of the oil industry.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit applications which must include an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials and certificates to:
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2013.