ExxonMobil Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified and Experienced candidates recruitment into the job position of Experienced Geoscience Technician at CB*Office Location Mobil House, Lagos.
ExxonMobil’s subsidiaries in Nigeria also hire graduates at all degree levels (Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.). Ideal candidates should have strong academic credentials coupled with solid, relevant work experience, where applicable. Equally important are soft skills developed through previous leadership and team roles. i.e. interpersonal effectiveness, communication skills, time management skills, presentation skills, and adaptability.
Job Title: Experienced Geoscience Technician
The successful candidate will provide geoscience technical support to Company Geoscientists. Other responsibilities include:
• Gathering and loading data in Petrel and Geoframe
• Performing data transfers from/to PC LAN environment
• Creating non-interpretative maps and plots for Geoscientists
• Identifying opportunities for optimizing data management using Company-approved software applications
Requirements of Candidate
The successful candidate must have solid computing skills, with a focus on efficient geoscience data management (retrieval, formatting, transfer and QC). In addition, he/she must also have experience in organizing and moving data and interpretations between Petrel, Geoframe and other related geoscience interpretation applications. Ability to contour maps using grids and knowledge of ArcGIS will be an added advantage.
The ideal Candidate must fit the following profile:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower in Geoscience
• Minimum of five (5) years working experience post NYSC discharge or exemption
Country or Region
Nigeria, CB*Office Location Mobil House, Lagos
Affiliate Name Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
How To Apply:
Interested and Qualified Applicants Should:
- visit http://exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply
- click on “Search Openings“
- Type in the keyword box “16665BR” and Click Search