Conoil Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of HSE Managers. Conoil Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry. We are engaged in the marketing of refined petroleum products (Diesel/Petrol/Aviation Turbine Kerosene), manufacturing and marketing of high-quality lubricants and chemicals for domestic and industrial use. We are reputed for our unwavering commitment to excellent products and service delivery for maximal customer satisfaction.
In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa’s leading petroleum products marketing company, we need vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to re-invigorate our team across the country.
Job Title: HSE Managers
Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt,
- Sound knowledge of HSE Management System with experience in incident investigation, auditing and risk analysis within the downstream sector of the oil industry.
- Evaluate fire department performance and the laws and regulations affecting fire prevention or fire safety.
- Review construction site plans and building plans for compliance with fire protection codes and standards.
- Evaluate the fire resistance of building and structures.
- Consult with authorities to discuss safety regulations and to recommend changes as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second Class Upper division) in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety & Health or Engineering with minimum of 10 years downstream experience, five of which must have been at managerial level. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience
- Working knowledge of elements of HSE management systems/specialization in HSE.
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical and Presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit applications which must include an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials and certificates to:
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2013.