Conoil Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Information Technology (IT) Manager. Conoil Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry. We are engaged in the marketing of refined petroleum products (Diesel/Petrol/Aviation Turbine Kerosene), manufacturing and marketing of high-quality lubricants and chemicals for domestic and industrial use. We are reputed for our unwavering commitment to excellent products and service delivery for maximal customer satisfaction.
In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa’s leading petroleum products marketing company, we need vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to re-invigorate our team across the country.
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Benchmark, analyze, report and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems in order to increase productivity and profit.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PC, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum of second Class Upper division) obtained full time from a reputable university in Computer Science / Information Technology. A postgraduate degree in Business Administration with Technology as a core component will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years technical and operating experience, five of which must have been at managerial level (as Team Leader / Project Manager in the Oil and Gas or related industry)
- Microsoft IT-related certifications, CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher certification
- Overall IT knowledge and skill in one or more of the following areas: Portals, Dashboards, Reporting Tools, Workflow & Collaboration tools
- Good Knowledge of server operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows etc), ERP applications and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Oracle software in the oil and gas industry would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit applications which must include an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials and certificates to:
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2013.