GE Oil & Gas invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of National Accounts Manager Job at Lagos, Nigeria.
At GE Oil & Gas, we’re powering potential. Whether we’re developing technologies to make extraction safer and more efficient, or subsea devices that will usher in a new phase in drilling, GE’s Oil & Gas teams are committed to creating the high-tech products and solutions that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a flexible, creative environment that fosters the groundbreaking intellectual property and patents that make GE a global leader. Here you’ll have the opportunity to take control of your career within the engineering and business worlds, surrounded by diverse, credentialed talent who work together to make a real difference. If you’re a passionate, sound decision maker who thrives on the pursuit of perfection, then join GE in creating the next generation of oil and gas innovations and technologies that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 1612185
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas
Posted Position Title: National Accounts Manager
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Client Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:
As National Accounts Manager, the successful candidate manages key relationships in West Africa both internal and external to the company. The role involves detailed work both between functions, P&Ls, customers, and key external stakeholders to ensure optimum business growth and margins following GE risk processes. This is a critical leadership role in the business and will offer significant ability to grow our business locally in Nigeria and regionally in a challenging environment.
- - Develop multiyear strategy for business growth that includes an understanding of assigned accounts, their business, their strategy and their needs with a clear understanding of the organization protocol for these accounts
- - Develop clear strategy of organizational protocol for all companies and Governmental and Non Governmental Bodies having direct and indirect influence on implementation of client’s plans.
- - Provide strategic direction and support to manage relationships with key government agencies such as NAPIMS, DPR, NNPC and NCD Monitoring Board or any agency as required.
- - Work with the regional commercial team to develop and execute account strategies in pursuit of top line growth and margin expansion.
- - Develop strategic relationships with key customers and decision makers.
- - Coordinate and align global business strategy with regional business needs and priorities, incorporating relevant input from functions, external agencies and P&Ls.
- - Coordinate with regional commercial team to implement account strategies, structure deals and close orders.
- - Leverage the breadth of GE to increase competitive advantage.
- - Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- - At least 10 additional years of experience in O&G sales leadership with an exceptional track record.
- - Fluency in English
- - Global experience working abroad for a multinational organization in a leadership role with direct reports
- - At least 5 years of leadership experience and proven track record of management and compliance leadership
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- - Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- - Experience working in multiple countries
- - Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals
- - Strong sales team leadership skills with a successful sales growth track record
- - Strong customer mindset
- - Strong influence and negotiation skills
- - Understanding of GE’s and customer’s financial drivers / needs
- - Strong oral and written communication skills
- - Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- - Knowledge of market economics, competitive issues, technology and projects
Job Segments: Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Manager, Six Sigma, Engineering, Management
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online