Total Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Graduate Finance Officers. Total Nigeria Plc has been a partner from the very start in the development of oil and gas in Nigeria, carrying both Upstream ans Downstream activities.
Our various stakes in Nigeria projects reflect our long-term commitment to sustainable development of the country’s economy infrastructure and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Tilte: Finance Officers
Contract : permanent position (local)
Business: Supply & Marketing
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
- The main contact person of the Finance division in respect of internal control issues
- Effective monitoring of fixed cost to ensure that expenditures are kept within approved budgetary provisions.
- Timely rendition of monthly reports to Territorial Accounts Unit of Final Account Department.
- Ensure timely replenishment of petty cash imprest to support the day to day petty cash expenses of the sales area
- Post petty cash vouchers regularly and agree amount with general ledger balance
- Follow up un-cleared items from bank reconciliation statements sent from Head Office
- Follow up uncredited lodgements with the banks
- Send contractors invoices to head office (Final Account Dept.) weekly for payment.
- Send staff claims monthly to head office (Employee Relations Dept.) for payment
Stocks & Assets
- Reconcile (with liftings) and post NNPC invoices
- Observe stock taking exercises for products on monthly basis and report thereon to Management Account and Reporting Department
- Observe stock taking exercises for spares, station consumables and report thereon to Final Account Department
- Carry out spot checks on fixed assets and agree with fixed assets extract from head office
- B.Sc in Accounting or related degree
- 1-2 years experience in Accounting/Finance related role or its equivalent
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite, Organization Skills, a team player with good human relation skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2013.