RusselSmith Nigeria Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the job position of Business Sales Executives. RusselSmith Nigeria Limited is a global wholly indigenous ISO 9001:2000 certified Asset Integrity Management Services Company incorporated on 26 July 2001 to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
RusselSmith Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Sales Executives
Job Reference Code: RS-BDD-02
Summary of Functions
Responsible for creating and building customer relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects. Assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors including proposal writing, and customer presentations
- Contact current and potential customers, visit companies to evaluate needs, and promote sale of services, new and existing company services.
- Meets assigned company sales targets through the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, sales programs, promotions, efforts and events including goal setting.
- Develops service awareness in the marketplace to ensure sustained profit growth of sales in the company.
- Prepares written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecasts, lost accounts etc.; provides timely briefings to the Management as necessary or as requested.
- Perform surveys and gather information on behalf of the company.
- Manage allotted sales account(s) of both existing and potential customers.
- Establish and maintain ongoing customer relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Meet and exceed customers’ service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Performs work with a constant awareness of improving processes necessary for positive growth.
- Performs other office duties as required or as assigned.
- A good university first degree is required.
- 3-5 years Experience
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with proven sales result
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Good relational and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good problem solving, initiative and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Be a fast learner, cheerful, with a positive attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2013