The Federal Ministry of Education, Federal Scholarship Board, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Universities Students and Graduates for the 2013 Nigerian Universities Postgraduate (PG) and Undergraduate (UG) Scholarship Awards.
NIGERIAN AWARD PROGRAMMES TENABLE IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
Nigerian Award is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board. It processes and implements scholarship awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and National Certificate in Education.
Under Nigerian Award, the following programmes are covered by the Federal Government scholarship scheme Tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Postgraduate (PG) Award
- Undergraduate (UG) Award
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Award
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) Award.
CONDITIONS OF AWARD:
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of each academic session. It lapses if not utilized within this period.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or level or the Institution of award is not allowed.
- The Scholarship allowance is meant to cover: Institution’s charges, fees and Personal maintenance allowance.
FIELD OF STUDY INCLUDE: -
- Science and Technology.
- Medicine and Para-medicals.
- Science Subjects with Education.
- Arts and other Subjects with Education.
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- HND (Science and Technology).
VALUE OF AWARD:
Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars N180, 000 per annum
HND N100, 000 per annum
NCE N100, 000 per annum
How To Apply:
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- a.) Visit Federal Scholarship Board’s website: www.fsb.gov.ng
- b.) Click on Application Center
- c.) Click on Nigeria Award
- d.) Register/Login
- e.) Read Requirements & Instructions, and continue
- f.) Print completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip and bring two (2) copies to interview venue.